How do I do this?
A good start is to take some time aside and ask yourself some key questions and then have the courage to ask close friends, co-workers and managers to answer them too. At time being self-aware can take some courage, asking for feedback and learning to receive it can be challenging, but without it we seldom grow.
- What are my strengths?
- What are the most important things in my life, what do I value, what do I feel passionate about?
- How do I describe myself?
- I am living in coherence with my beliefs and my values?
- Who are the most important people in my life?
- What is the quality of my relationships with others? Am I putting enough effort into the important relationships in my life?
- What is my goal in life? What are my goals for the near future?
- What’s my definition of success?
- What do I think about myself?
- Am I mostly thinking positive or negative thoughts?
- What do I want to portray to others?
- What stresses me out?
- How do I react when I am under pressure?
- How resilient am I?
- What do I do to look after myself?
- How am I doing at work? Am I putting enough effort into my work?
- What energises me?
- What bores me? Makes me feel tired?
- If you could not fail and if there were no limitations, if you could do anything, what would I choose to do? Etc.
Marie claude Bouchet
Mental well-being, stress management, resilience etc.
I've decided to share useful articles, tools and techniques I came across while working, studying and reading...
If you don't know what to do in Houston, Texas, have a look at our free community workshops.
Find our disclaimer here.